Friday 16 July 2010

Bobbi Brown Basics Eye Pallet

The star of today's post is the Bobbi Brown Basics Eye Pallet.

Photobucket


The website describes it as "the ideal starter set for a makeup novice". That's me in a nutshell, so I bought it. I have a hard time resisting anything with Bobbi Brown's name on it.

Photobucket

Photobucket


It contains four great colours for a neutral, every day look. It also comes with a dual ended brush. One end is a fluffy shadow brush and the other end is a liner brush. I am in love with the liner brush. I intend to buy a full size one eventually.

Photobucket

Photobucket


The colours are 'Navajo' the lightest, 'Cement'a lighter brownish grey colour (as the name would suggest), 'Heather Mauve' which is a shimmery glittery colour that I like to put in the crease and then 'Mahogany' which is the darkest brown and I use it as an eyeliner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I would definitely recommend this pallet. It's great for beginners and people who generally have no idea what they're doing (like me!). It's pretty hard to screw this up, and it looks very pretty and natural. It can be adapted to be a little more glamorous by adding more liner or more shimmer.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here's what I look like wearing it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I have this palette too and I love it.

    It's really good for anything, I use it for work, when I'm going out etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does exactly what it says on the tin! You can use it every day. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you're a great photographer. Not many people do many close-ups...not well anyway...of products, so I really liked that :D It works really well!



    www.katsbeautyreviews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete