The ever so lovely Louise over at Sprinkle of Glitter has a regular feature called 7 things in 7 days. She posts 7 things she's aiming to do in the next week. I think it's a fab idea, a great way of keeping motivated!
I've got a massively busy few months ahead. At the end of June I finish my 2 month teaching practice. In July I have all of my induction and training in my new job. I've just found out I'll be teaching nursery, which I've never done before, so that'll be a learning curve. And the not-so-small matter of moving out of my parent's house and into my flat in London!!
So here are my 7 things for June.
- Buy some nice, thoughtful gifts for my class and teachers as goodbye presents.
- Exercise at least 3 times a week.
- Save money. My bestie and I are planning a trip to Paris. The list of things I'm planning to buy is already quite long.
- Find some good books about nursery teaching to read. (Although, how to do this without ruining point three. Hmm. Tricky!)
- Cook dinner more often.
- Spend more time with my parents. They drive me crazy but no doubt I will miss them when I
become a grown upmove out.
- Sort through my clothes and get rid of some things that don't fit/won't ever fit/are hideous/are being kept for purely sentimental reasons.